A month of all spl b'days :-)
Had expected it to be a total fun and chillax month with lot of parties and fun. No doubt I am having fun, but the work is going in real haywire. Woops!! Trying hard to concentrate :P
Though I have too much to complete sometimes I act jobless and do some non sense around :-/ Ehh what sort of an action is that??
Getting dreams of all silly non possible things :-O ...
Long time that I have posted anything.Thought lemmi keep ppl updated who sincerely follow my posts :). Or to all those friends and well wishers.
But I am sure best is in store this month or the next!! Lemmi wait :-)
Happy 65th independence day which happens to be tomo!! I am planning for a short trek with my friends followed by yummy breakfast. [If i wake up early!!].
You guys have a nice holiday!!
Cheers,
Pavithra
No comments:
Post a Comment