I would hardly care for the uneven roads, rash drivers, constant sitting in possible bad postures. I would ache my back by sitting all night in front of study table but not walk up to kitchen and help mom. I would ignore her words when she said that constant studying is bad, come and help me( of course I had to sit coz though I am claimed to be a person with good intelligence, when it comes to exams, the fever and jitteriness and messing up wat to study and wat not to was a pain initially) . Take sooper dooper stress abt teeny weeny thing. Sat hours together painting and sketching. Was an attention to detail freak. Keeping things around neat and clutter free was another thing.
It's still in my memory 2005 or 2006 travelling in a tempo traveller to collage. Since mine was the last pick up I had no choice but the last but one or last seat. Back then the road to SomanahaLLi was so badly maintained. Specially the Kagglipura road. It was around 7:55am and the driver was too rash + the bumpy road. We were jumping up from the seats for every bump. And I uttered, " if this continues, by the time we finish the course my back would have gone for a toss". Why the hell did I utter that. Had I not uttered it would things wud hav been far different from what it is now. I have heard ppl say Sometimes the fairies (Ashwini devatha's) above will grant whatever we utter :-D !! Ohh my !! And hence we r always suppose to speak and hope good!! I am really not sure if that is true.. Some things are forced to believe due to experiences.
It's still in my memory 2005 or 2006 travelling in a tempo traveller to collage. Since mine was the last pick up I had no choice but the last but one or last seat. Back then the road to SomanahaLLi was so badly maintained. Specially the Kagglipura road. It was around 7:55am and the driver was too rash + the bumpy road. We were jumping up from the seats for every bump. And I uttered, " if this continues, by the time we finish the course my back would have gone for a toss". Why the hell did I utter that. Had I not uttered it would things wud hav been far different from what it is now. I have heard ppl say Sometimes the fairies (Ashwini devatha's) above will grant whatever we utter :-D !! Ohh my !! And hence we r always suppose to speak and hope good!! I am really not sure if that is true.. Some things are forced to believe due to experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment